- 05-27-2013, 04:12 PM #2
What carrier are you on? Where did you obtain the phone meaning is it unlocked and what kind of SIM is in it? You would more than likely need to contact the Carrier you are on to find out if you have a valid SIM and it can be used or you might need to purchase or be given a new SIM card to use in the phone. We need more info to help you but your carrier is your best start.
- 05-27-2013, 04:33 PM #3
- By smileyboy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2007, 11:56 AM
- By beachtrader in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2007, 08:51 AM
- By bruckwine in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2007, 08:21 AM
- By beachtrader in forum iPhone 4Replies: 126Last Post: 06-27-2007, 01:13 PM
- By odysseus in forum iPhone 4Replies: 18Last Post: 06-17-2007, 12:36 PM