- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Hey people, I really need some help with this.
So I have jailbreaked my 4.2.1 ipod touch and I have been successfully playing gameboy color games on it. However, I cannot get the GPSphone to work. I have SSH and have a Gameboy advance game already in my ipod. However, whenever I open GPSphone, it immediately crashes, and I'm not sure why. All I see is zodttd and it crashes immediately after I open it. Would really appreciate any help! Thanks!
I jailbreaked with greenpoison rc6.
- 05-26-2013, 11:41 AM #2
Re: GPSPhone crashing
It's currently a beta, which means there will be bugs.
Also, it's currently being developed. Odds are they're using current methods in Xcode rather than starting with backwards compatibility in mind. iOS5 introduced changes into the coding environment that won't work with prior versions of iOS. If they're using ARC, which I doubt they'd skip, that definitely won't be compatible with iOS4.2.1. I've never tried to run an app with ARC on anything before 5.0, but I'd imagine it'd cause a crash.
It's honestly pretty tough to stay on outdated versions of iOS and keep up with the newest toys.
- By cpe78 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2011, 02:37 PM
- By KEROmel in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2008, 03:59 PM
- By bigapplefta in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2008, 02:35 PM
- By NitruS in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2008, 05:51 AM
- By admin#IM in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2008, 08:08 AM