Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts

Default [Question] How can I remove this gray bar that appears during phone calls?

For some reason this gray bar appears during phone calls. If some one could help me remove it, I would be very thankful.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Question] How can I remove this gray bar that appears during phone calls?-ehltma0.png  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,354 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: [Question] How can I remove this gray bar that appears during phone calls?

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar11 View Post
    For some reason this gray bar appears during phone calls. If some one could help me remove it, I would be very thankful.

http://i.imgur.com/EHlTMA0.png
    Looks like you are jailbroken so it's probably theme driven. Change your theme and see if it disappears.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts

Default Re: [Question] How can I remove this gray bar that appears during phone calls?

Quote Originally Posted by wendybeee View Post
    Looks like you are jailbroken so it's probably theme driven. Change your theme and see if it disappears.
    Well I posted this in the jailbreak forum, so obviously I am jailbroken. I know that it's caused by the ch0nos Z0o lockscreen clock theme that I installed. But there has to be a way to edit the files or something to make this gray bar disappear.

Global Posts
    2,517 Global Posts
    iOS Version

That bar's image file is probably the same the clock uses, so changing it could change the background of your lock screen clock and make it unreadable.
    iMore Forum Moderator
    iPhone 5s ✲ Macbook Pro running Mavericks 10.9 ✲ Apple TV 2nd Gen ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

​@laelipoo on Twitter & App.netiMore's 20k Post Challenge
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,023 Global Posts
    iOS Version

What do you use to hide the lock screen clock? Lockscreen Clock Hide might help, but if you're looking for an image in your theme try BarLCD@2x~iphone.png and/or BarLCD@2x.png

Good luck!
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    232 Global Posts

Thanks everyone for their help, I was able to fix this problem, by using a transparent version of the BarLCD. The one that I was using was not transparent and therefore was showing up during phone calls.