What firmware are the warranty replacements coming with??

A_D_A_M

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
What firmware are the warranty replacements coming with?? Was thinking of taking mine in because of some issues but I don't want to lose my jailbreak by them giving me a upgraded one. I know I can tell them that i want to set it up at home but scared it might have the recent firmware on it.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
What firmware are the warranty replacements coming with?? Was thinking of taking mine in because of some issues but I don't want to lose my jailbreak by them giving me a upgraded one. I know I can tell them that i want to set it up at home but scared it might have the recent firmware on it.

Most will likely have 6.1.3 or higher for i5. Depends on what the stock for that particular store has.

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I got mine on 6.1.2 when I went in around the beginning of this month. The longer you wait the less chance of having below 6.1.3. What issues were you having? I was going to stick with my broken lock button since I could lock via activator gesters. Then my buddy got a replacement on 6.1.2 so I went in the same week.

A_D_A_M

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
nothing major just some dust behind my camera but was gonna use that as an excuse to get a replacement because I dropped mine and now it is dented and the screen is scratched. Which to some is no big deal but unfortunately I am a darn perfectionist :(

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2