Help needed - moving notifications lower like default

jaguar11

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Ever since i got this clock, my notifications are coming at the top of the screen. I would like to be at the default position so I want to bring them down from where they are right now. I've tried LockHTML 2 and using the BarLCD png in the appropriate file location but it still hasn't changed anything. Any help would be appreciated!

photo.PNG

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The default position for notifications are at the top. Go into settings>Notifications and then each individual one and move them from Banner to Alert which will give you a larger notification and you can decide lock screen or not, You will see what is available to you. You can even hit the edit button and on the right you will see a few lines that will allow you to drag the alerts to the position you want them to appear first, second third etc. Hope this helps.

jaguar11

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
The default position for notifications are at the top. Go into settings>Notifications and then each individual one and move them from Banner to Alert which will give you a larger notification and you can decide lock screen or not, You will see what is available to you. You can even hit the edit button and on the right you will see a few lines that will allow you to drag the alerts to the position you want them to appear first, second third etc. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help,but that's not really what I'm asking for. I found out that this problem was due to Springtomize 2 - Hide Top bar, but now the problem that I have is this :

Fixed Notifications:
photo (1).PNG

But now, overlapping music controls/old clock with my new clock:
photo.PNG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2