- iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
HELP PLEASE :( reset jailbroken iPhone 4 stuck on skull icon -- what to do?
I attempted to reset my jailbroken iPhone 4 last Saturday using the reset option on the phone itself. Now, my phone gets stuck on the skull icon every time it loads or boots. When the battery gets drained, and I recharge it, it turns on, displays the apple logo then proceeds to the skull icon and gets stuck there until the battery gets drained again. I read somewhere that I only need to hold the home button once it boots while plugged into iTunes; by then, the device gets recognized in iTunes and then I can restore it there. Tried to do that too but to no avail. Could it be that I am holding the home button too late or too early? I'm getting frustrated now. Please help :'(
- 05-20-2013, 12:47 PM #2
- 05-20-2013, 12:51 PM #3
- 05-20-2013, 07:18 PM #4
Re: HELP PLEASE :( reset jailbroken iPhone 4 stuck on skull icon -- what to do?
If you're having a hard time with DFU, download redsn0w from: Dev-Team Blog
The on screen timers will help you get the timing right for DFU mode.
In the future, NEVER touch that reset button on a jailbroken phone. It will pretty much always cause problems similar to what you're experiencing right now.
- By eriej814 in forum iTunesReplies: 12Last Post: 01-28-2013, 11:26 PM
- By BradM73 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2011, 07:17 AM
- By brandonb6274 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-08-2011, 10:53 AM
- By rdiddy_25 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2010, 05:31 PM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 07-05-2008, 05:38 PM