I'm trying to upgrade 4.01 to 6.1.2 - can't get past the Blobs!
So, I have 4.01 on my iPhone 4 and I want to upgrade to 6.1.2 for the untethered jailbreak.
But I'm being told that I need the correct SHSH Blobs, and I have absolutely no idea where to get them.
- 05-17-2013, 09:49 PM #2
Re: I'm trying to upgrade 4.01 to 6.1.2 - can't get past the Blobs!
you had to of been on 6.1.2 in order to save your SHSH blobs (blobs are device specific)
however, since you own an iPhone 4 i think you can jailbreak 6.1.3 (Untethered) can someone confirm this?
- 05-18-2013, 01:37 AM #3
- By komp444 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 35Last Post: 02-17-2013, 03:41 PM
- By Chloe Cathcart in forum iOS 6Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2012, 12:02 AM
- By JDabney in forum iOS 6Replies: 11Last Post: 09-19-2012, 02:22 PM
- By s54 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 34Last Post: 10-30-2011, 11:11 PM
- By ElectricDoodie in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2010, 02:52 PM