- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Jailbreak not booting issue?
So today i jailbroke my iPod 4G, iOS 6.1.3 using redsn0w and the 6.0 firmware workaround for the second time. My sleep button is broken so i also had to use the DFU IPSW workaround in redsn0w with 6.1.3 firmware. The jailbreak boots fine the first time but at a random chance when it locks, it simply shuts off. When attempting to just boot from redsn0w the pwnapple icon does not appear and neither does the springboard. Ive also attempted fix recovery from TinyUmbrella to no avail. The first time this happened i only had SB Settings and Activator installed this time i had Activator and BatteryDoctorPro, the only tweaks I've used. Any suggestions without restoring and seeing how this is the second attempt jailbreaking again simply wont work. Oh and note that my volume up button does not work either so i cannot access safe mode.
Last edited by accelleon; 05-17-2013 at 04:11 PM.
- 05-18-2013, 09:52 AM #2
Re: Jailbreak not booting issue?Assisting you is important to us and there are times when the members of this community who can best provide you with assistance to your particular issue or concern may not be available at the time of your post so please be patient while awaiting a reply. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the various sections of the iMore forum as well as the iMore Blog and check back periodically for a reply to your post. Thank you.
- 05-18-2013, 05:51 PM #3
- By RSVnoP in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2009, 02:21 PM
- By kkraemer in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2009, 07:17 AM
- By Frankless24 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2009, 09:03 AM
- By shaunmastin in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2009, 06:59 AM
- By Synergic in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2008, 10:17 AM