- 05-18-2013, 09:54 AM #2
Re: Hooks Law Vs AccelerateAssisting you is important to us and there are times when the members of this community who can best provide you with assistance to your particular issue or concern may not be available at the time of your post so please be patient while awaiting a reply. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the various sections of the iMore forum as well as the iMore Blog and check back periodically for a reply to your post. Thank you.
- 05-18-2013, 05:47 PM #3
Re: Hooks Law Vs Accelerate
People have reported that. I have used both with no issues. Currently I am using hooke's law. But if you're not sure that's the problem, you can disable the tweak with sbsettings and observe. If your phone stops acting up, then Hooke is the problem and you should switch to accelerate.
- By jmendel33 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2013, 10:34 PM
- By dpscott in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 26Last Post: 12-02-2011, 10:52 AM
- By copernicus in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2007, 10:30 PM
- By newtonjack in forum iPhone 4Replies: 23Last Post: 01-17-2007, 06:53 AM
- By ktm97 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 18Last Post: 01-12-2007, 12:14 PM