Problem setting up MMS settings

androidalais

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to get the MMS Proxy line to stay blank. For Net10 there isn't a proxy for smartphones but whenever i try to make it blank with TetherMe it keeps setting it back to proxy.mobile.att.net

[EDIT] I also have another problem that might solve the first. I need the MMS APN settings for an UNLOCKED iPhone. All the ones I see don't work. I have the APN but the mmsc and mms proxy don't work. I need the settings that pair with the att.mvno APN.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Assisting you is important to us and there are times when the members of this community who can best provide you with assistance to your particular issue or concern may not be available at the time of your post so please be patient while awaiting a reply. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the various sections of the iMore forum as well as the iMore Blog and check back periodically for a reply to your post. Thank you.

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Back in the day Id use unlocked phones purchased online. I would have to call the carrier (from another phone) and have them give me the setup codes to get mms and internet working properly. Try calling your provider.

androidalais

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Back in the day Id use unlocked phones purchased online. I would have to call the carrier (from another phone) and have them give me the setup codes to get mms and internet working properly. Try calling your provider.

They're on the net10 website, but the ones they give me (tfdata) don't work. I know they need the att.mvno APN. Those have different MMS settings than the tfdata.