Fake Code Signing not working Plz Help
I am Using IOS 6.1 and I almost did everything to instal my app to my iphone but I am still getting "name.app"failed to instal ..
and by the way i did all those steps
Ok it's working now for me so here is a quick tutorial on the whole process:
1. Close xCode
2. Open Keychain Access
3. In the menu bar click on "Keychain Acces" then go to "Certificate Assistant" and click on "Create a Certificate..."
4. In the field "Name:" give your certificate a name, this can be anything, i just used my own name
5. For "Identity Type" choose (or leave it on) "Self Signed Root"
6. For "Certificate Type" choose "Code Signing"
7. Check "Let me override defaults"
8. Click Create
9. In the field "Serial Number:" type any number you want (for example "12345678")
10. Leave the Validity Period as it is except if you want your certificate to be valid for more than 1 year
11. Click Continue
12. If you want you can fill in your details here
13. Click Continue until it says "Your certificate has been successfully created." (if not try again)
14. Click Done and quit Keychain Access
15. Find xCode in your applications folder.
16. Richt click and then click show package contents.
17. Go to contents > developer > platforms > iphoneos.platform
18. Copy the file "Info.plist" to your desktop (drag while holding the option key will copy the file, make sure it doesn't make a shortcut)
19. Delete the file you just copied (not the one you placed on your desktop, delete the original file in the iphoneos.platform folder)
20. Open the file with Xcode
21. Under default properties change "XCiPhoneOSCodeSignContext" where it says "CODE_SIGN_CONTEXT_CLASS" to "XCCodeSignContext"
22. Do the same under overrideproperties
23. Save and close the file
24. Go back to contents > developer > platforms > iphoneos.platform
25. Paste the file from your desktop back in the folder (your computer might ask you to authenticate)
26. If xcode is open (because of editing the file) close it and then open it again
27. When xcode is open again open the project you want to fake code sign
28. On the left click on your project (the one with the blue icon that says 1 target, iOS sdk 6.1 or something like that under it, if it's not already selected)
29. on the right there is another blue icon with your application name "under project", click this one and then go to "build settings"
30. under "Code Signing" change all 5 values to the name of the certificate you made
31. build your project (command + B)
32. On the left in the group "Products" there is a file that is called *application name*.app drag this file to itunes
33. On your jailbroken iPhone add the source "http://sinfuliphonerepo.com/" to cydia
34. In cydia search for "AppSync for iOS 4.x-6.x" and install
35. Now you can sync your iphone with iTunes (make sure in itunes the application is selected to be installed) and the application will install on your iPhone.