Did You Know? The Jailbreak Edition
Inspired by the original Did You Know thread...now with more jailbreak! Share your favorite hidden features from jailbreak apps and tweaks here.
I'll start with a recently rediscovered BiteSMS feature; very handy for those annoying group texts you're no longer interested in!
Notification Opt Out
Allows you to 'opt out' of receiving notification alerts for one or more contacts (so when a message is received no notification vibrate, sound, alert or badge is shown). Less...
Ideal for opting out of spam or group messages or even keeping a conversation on the 'quiet'. Simply long hold on a conversation (in the conversation list) to toggle notification alerts on or off for that contact. When you have opted out of receiving notifications for a contact it shows as a little bell icon:
What is your favorite "under the radar" feature of a well-known jailbreak app?
- 05-08-2013, 03:53 PM #2
Re: Did You Know? The Jailbreak Edition
Did You Know... iFile isn't only a Finder replacement? Yes, not only can you use iFile to view local files, but it can sync with your Dropbox, box.net, or any FTP server you have the credentials to use. I find this handy for when I want to put a video on my iPad to watch in mobile VLC. I just pop the video into dropbox, open iFile and I can copy it right from my dropbox to the media folder on my iPad.
- By adirgenish in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2012, 11:38 AM
- By SaberSerene in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 09-21-2010, 04:02 PM
- By jpcaine in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2010, 04:11 PM
- By RonHC in forum Original iPadReplies: 17Last Post: 04-09-2010, 04:23 AM
- By Limozulu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 14Last Post: 06-09-2008, 03:21 PM