Reinstall deleted Cydia?

iAmGabrielG

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi I deleted Cydia from my iPhone running 6.1.2 using Ifile and now can't figure a way out to get it back on. I've tried rejailbreaking using evasi0n but it doesn't put Cydia back on. I kno I can't restore and rejailbreak because 6.1.3 is unable to be jailbroken. And stupid me never installed ssh on iPhone so I can't use winscp to ssh into phone. Are there any other possibilities maybe using ifile or computer to reinstall cydia? Thanks in advance if anyone can help me. :D

annaharris

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Jailbreak is available now for iOS 6.1.3. You can restore with it and rejailbreak again. After rejailbreak you will get Cydia icon back.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Why not just use ifile to put another copy back? You can email the file to yourself, setup FTP or ifile wifi and copy paste it from your computer to your phone.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Why not just use ifile to put another copy back? You can email the file to yourself, setup FTP or ifile wifi and copy paste it from your computer to your phone.

Cydia is not a file that can be moved back and forth. It has to be installed, it's an app. The easiest way to reinstall it is through mobileterminal.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2