- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
How would one "move up" their notifications on their Lockscreen?
I'm having trouble with the following: I've installed the hide clock from lockscreen thing which works. But the problem is that any notification that I receive will be placed right where they should be as if the clock was still there instead of moving up in the gap that has been created by the removal of the lockscreen clock.
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
I've been googling for a few hours now and I'm procrastinating for my finals, so any suggestions, solutions or advice would be appreciated!
- 05-04-2013, 09:02 AM #2
- 05-04-2013, 10:37 AM #4
Re: How would one "move up" their notifications on their Lockscreen?
- By magredvet in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-07-2010, 12:40 PM
- By kevins007 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2010, 03:36 PM
- By ArmenianPrincess in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2010, 06:22 PM
- By Hakala in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2010, 11:05 PM
- By Hakala in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 11-24-2009, 05:52 AM