Music and Ringtone Problem.
I am traveling and went to play iTunes and saw that I had no music in my library. It was fine a day ago and now has magically vanished. I usually have over 700 songs. What tipped me off first was that my custom ringtone had changed back to stock. I am Jailbroken on 6,1,2 on a iPhone 5 on Verizon. It's backed up to iCloud I don't plug or sync it to my Mac. How would this have happened? Any idea how to get it back while traveling? Thank you for any help.
- 05-01-2013, 09:25 AM #2
Re: Music and Ringtone Problem.
Thanks for replying. I've not added any tweaks lately but I did remove Grabby. Also there was an update to BiteSMS that I installed. I have rebooted, but that did not help. In case any body asks, I do not use iTunes Match.
- 05-01-2013, 11:09 AM #4
- By highlander#IM in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2009, 12:18 PM
- By leica1215 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2009, 11:30 PM
- By twinsdad#IM in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2009, 01:30 AM
- By Mark_ace7 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2009, 02:22 PM
- By Wolfmore in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2009, 04:11 PM