- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Boot loop nightmare
So... My jailbroken iPhone 4 has been in a nightmarish boot loop for 4 days now!
It is running 5.1.1 redsn0w
I am actually suspecting the battery to be completely honest... When it is plugged in it'll stay on to keep it in boot loop, recovery mode, or DFU. Now before all of this my phone would say it was fully charged at 94% and I had a battery app from Cydia that said it was a 2400 mAh battery and it only got to 1800 mAh and this was in December.. At this point if it has been plugged in even all night it wont even stay in boot loop, it just shuts off.
I have tried rejailbreaking.. No luck. I have tried using custom ipsw firmwares.. nada.
I can't remember where I saw it, but I saw a thread on a random forum that a guy had replaced his battery and his phone came out of boot loop and acted like it was a newly activated iPhone..
Could this be why my iPhone is stuck in bootloop??
- 05-01-2013, 08:46 AM #2
- 05-01-2013, 08:51 AM #3
- 05-01-2013, 10:11 AM #5
- By boovish in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2013, 08:19 PM
- By marcellen76 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2012, 03:17 AM
- By Jibby777 in forum iPad 2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2012, 10:15 PM
- By djg21 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2012, 05:58 PM
- By rob1994 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2011, 03:37 AM