Emphasize--A New Tweak From Ryan Petrich

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Ryan Petrich, who has developed tweaks such as RetinaPad, FullForce and DietBar has added a new tweak to his beta repo that I instantly liked and wanted to share. It's called Emphasize, his take on coloring status bars, or how he puts it--"how accentify should be done". It's free, and comes with very similar options. You can set a system default, or theme each app to your liking. It works on iPhone, iPod or iPad--I am using it on my mini and phone to match my Winterboard theme, and it looks great, The only downside is that you can only use the color options available, but I am hoping he adds the custom theme option soon.

Emphasize is free on Ryan Petrich's beta repo-- rpetri.ch repo

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Saw this this morning, and while I don't use either one I have to say it made me feel a little bit bad for the Accentify dev...apparently he had included an anti-piracy popup that was being shown to paid users, and a lot of people were ticked off. I'm guessing that was a hard lesson learned--make sure your code is tight!!

This was a screenshot from this reddit thread about it:

vYDmD4d.jpg

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I saw this morning that accentify updated but for right now I am happy. Also $1 richer. It does what I need, so until it's gone, I'm using it.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Saw this this morning, and while I don't use either one I have to say it made me feel a little bit bad for the Accentify dev...apparently he had included an anti-piracy popup that was being shown to paid users, and a lot of people were ticked off. I'm guessing that was a hard lesson learned--make sure your code is tight!!

This was a screenshot from this reddit thread about it:

View attachment 30091

Hilarious!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative