Iphone 4 jailbreak problem 6.1.3 with redsnow

Rsoumitra

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I've folloewd the steps mentioned for redsnow, all process completed successfully cydia got installed in mobile but still no service.and showing operator name as telenor in setting--> Gen--> about
Iphone : 4
ios:6.1.3
modem firmware 04.12.05
Please help

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Are you trying to unlock? Because redsn0w is a jailbreaking tool, not an unlocking one. To unlock you must install ultrasn0w from cydia, though it only supports certain basebands.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Ryan Salvador

May 6, 2013
Visit site
jailbreak 6.1.3 is a tethered jailbreak means after you installed the cydia using redsnow you need to go back again to redsnow but this time you will (select ipsw) choose 6.0 firmware.after the redsnow identified the ipsw choose (just boot) then put you device in dfu mode.if you successfully done with it your cydia will work fine.hope it will help you.;)

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
jailbreak 6.1.3 is a tethered jailbreak means after you installed the cydia using redsnow you need to go back again to redsnow but this time you will (select ipsw) choose 6.0 firmware.after the redsnow identified the ipsw choose (just boot) then put you device in dfu mode.if you successfully done with it your cydia will work fine.hope it will help you.;)

It-s semi-untethered, not tethered.

He's having signal issues, not booting issues.

This was over a week ago.

Zedrick Alvador

May 28, 2013
Visit site
WTF issue is no service for iphone 4 6.1.3 baseband 04.12.05 after jailbreaking, any help?i tried to downgrade my firmware but i dont have shsh blobs saved

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711