- iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Please help!! I need a Sprint carrier.plist file!
I accidentally deleted the carrier.plist file. The only way I can get it is doing an update from sprint but with that file missing I can't get on Sprint's network. Can someone send me one or tell me how to get one via wifi?
- 04-28-2013, 08:20 PM #2
Re: Please help!! I need a Sprint carrier.plist file!
I assume that your post means you have no bars what-so-ever? If you at least can make calls, you should be able to reset the carrier profile by dialing ##873283#, then tap Call.
You could also try to reset the network settings as a very last resort. I have done it on jailbroken devices (which I assume yours is, since you posted this in the JB forum), but there is a chance it could lead to a restore, which WOULD fix your problem.
If you're running stock, I would definitely try the network reset.
- 04-29-2013, 09:43 AM #4
- 04-29-2013, 05:17 PM #5
- By sam1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2010, 03:07 PM
- By calirage2k in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2009, 01:27 AM
- By RIPNHL2005 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-19-2009, 03:37 PM
- By iphone_noob in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2009, 02:31 PM
- By nastnova#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2009, 09:28 PM