Trigger a photo from SSH?
I'd like to use an old iPhone as a security/timelapse camera, taking photos every X seconds and copying them off to a remote server. The biggest hurdle I've found is triggering a photo from the terminal. Is there a built-in command or jailbreak app for doing this? I've searched Cydia and scanned the iOS filesystem but haven't found anything obvious.
- 04-26-2013, 07:17 PM #2
- By igorsky in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2010, 01:14 PM
- By Sign-goddess in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2010, 07:08 PM
- By Sinoman in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2009, 04:00 PM
- By Bike Garden in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2009, 05:05 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2008, 09:12 PM