Results 1 to 6 of 6
How to add downloaded fonts to BytaFont
I was wondering if anyone knew how to add a downloaded font from my Mac to my iPhone to use with BytaFont.
Here's what I've noticed:
1) Each .font folder in BytaFont have staple fonts: Georgia, Helvetica, LockClock, and a couple others. ALL folders have these .ttf files in them but I don't see the actual [font].ttf file in them. I don't know if the font is embedded in the folder or what.
2) BytaFont will not allow a font to be selected UNLESS it has those staple font files in the folder.
3) If I copy and paste the staple font files into the [font].font folder I'm trying to add, it will appear as the font which I copied the staple folders from.
I'm completely lost on what else I could possible do to just simply get the MarkerFelt font able to be used in BytaFont!
If anyone has some pointers, or a solution, please let me know!The energy of the mind is the essence of life.
- 04-26-2013, 12:58 PM #2
Re: How to add downloaded fonts to BytaFont
I don't understand where I'm supposed to get those fonts that need to be in the folder, because if I copy and paste from another font folder then it will look like the font I copied from.The energy of the mind is the essence of life.
- 04-26-2013, 01:17 PM #4
- 04-27-2013, 07:25 AM #6
- By jloftis27 in forum Google and GmailReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2013, 05:20 PM
- By ekneeiphone in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2012, 05:19 PM
- By wifeypoo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2011, 07:55 PM
- By Mugunth in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2010, 09:34 AM
- By msbaylor in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2009, 10:52 PM