Results 1 to 4 of 4
- iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
Problem with BiteSMS
Starting yesterday, I can't seem to use BiteSMS's main task - sending a text without going to the app like you normally would with iMessage. It's strange, happened after I added it to notification center and enabled badges. I disabled them but I don't think it did the trick. I don't want to reset it since I paid for a license. Suggestions? Thanks.
- 04-25-2013, 12:14 PM #2
Re: Problem with BiteSMS
That sounds fairly odd. Have you tried just re-installing it? You won't lose your license by uninstalling. There's an option in the settings to retrieve your existing license, you'll just have to fix your preferences again.
- 04-25-2013, 12:21 PM #3
- 04-27-2013, 08:37 AM #4
- By Darkmx2000 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2012, 06:39 AM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-27-2008, 12:31 PM
- By cjvitek in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 07-15-2008, 11:10 PM
- By edcar in forum iPhone 4Replies: 16Last Post: 07-11-2008, 09:31 PM
- By edcar in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 07-11-2008, 09:31 PM