Jailbroken 64GB White iPhone5 - Factory Unlocked VZW

folgrz

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Item Description: Jailbroken 64GB White iPhone5 factory unlocked from Verizon wireless. Model: A1429 on the iPhone 5 (GSM and CDMA model)

Price: $750 usd

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Factory Unlocked

Condition: Used: Very good condition.

Includes: Original box, Wall charger w/ lightning cable, extra lightning cable, headphones which haven't been opened, 30 pin to lightning adapter cable (this is the one with the 8" cable attached), Phone is wrapped in ghost armor since purchase date.

Item Location: New York, USA

Shipping Details: US/CANADA ONLY PLEASE | SHIPPING ADDRESS MUST BE VERIFIED | USPS, UPS, FedEx. (Package will be insured and a signature will be required)

Payment Options: Paypal as a gift (preferably, if not then 3% will be factored in)

Additional Info: Phone is jailbroken on iOS 6.1 via evasi0n. Have many premium jailbreak tweaks/apps installed I can leave them on the phone if the buyer wishes. For a more detailed list of what applications PM me or post below. If the buyer does not want the jailbreak I will wipe the phone and update to 6.1.3. Like stated above the phone has been wrapped in ghost armor since purchase date. I will have the phone re-wrapped for whoever buys the phone if they request it. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below.

Photos:

gz6M7nL.jpg

IyZmQU7.png

NLQdRFH.jpg

fW4GjQW.jpg

chNjvu1.jpg

92DIpAM.jpg

n6CuGGs.jpg

9lE84RM.jpg

SEXB1B6.jpg

J6iKJVg.jpg