Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,957 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Any luck getting an iPad Mini on 6.1.2 or below?

I was given an iPad mini as a gift, and I'm loving it. BUT the jailbreaker in me is curious about how it would be jailbroken. However, it's on 6.1.3...so I'm wondering if anyone has happened to exchange a Mini recently and gotten one with 6.1.2 or below on it. Just trying to get an idea of how quickly the stock has been moving. Even non-jailbroken it's a pretty great device!

Global Posts
    14,314 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 7.1

Default Re: Any luck getting an iPad Mini on 6.1.2 or below?

Quote Originally Posted by Massie View Post
    I was given an iPad mini as a gift, and I'm loving it. BUT the jailbreaker in me is curious about how it would be jailbroken. However, it's on 6.1.3...so I'm wondering if anyone has happened to exchange a Mini recently and gotten one with 6.1.2 or below on it. Just trying to get an idea of how quickly the stock has been moving. Even non-jailbroken it's a pretty great device!
    Hey Massie... I have alot of friends that have the Mini and love it. half on 6.1.2 and 3 of them jailbroken, ! went back to stock because he did not like it. The others are on 6.1.3 and of course can't jailbreak I suppose that is as good an example as i can give you. I personally to get for jailbreaking and tend to leave my devices stock. Take care.
    ~JAG~
    Ambassador @ iMore

​In Memory Of Steve Jobs ... Rest In iPeace

3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,957 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: Any luck getting an iPad Mini on 6.1.2 or below?

Thanks...I'm just trying to get a sense of whether or not I might get a 6.1.2 device if I exchanged mine. Not a huge thing but there are a few tweaks I'd love to have on it. (SwipeSelection for instance.)