Any luck getting an iPad Mini on 6.1.2 or below?
I was given an iPad mini as a gift, and I'm loving it. BUT the jailbreaker in me is curious about how it would be jailbroken. However, it's on 6.1.3...so I'm wondering if anyone has happened to exchange a Mini recently and gotten one with 6.1.2 or below on it. Just trying to get an idea of how quickly the stock has been moving. Even non-jailbroken it's a pretty great device!
- 04-21-2013, 11:45 AM #2
Re: Any luck getting an iPad Mini on 6.1.2 or below?~JAG~
Member Of iMore & Mobile Nations!
In Memory Of Steve Jobs ... Rest In iPeace
Re: Any luck getting an iPad Mini on 6.1.2 or below?
Thanks...I'm just trying to get a sense of whether or not I might get a 6.1.2 device if I exchanged mine. Not a huge thing but there are a few tweaks I'd love to have on it. (SwipeSelection for instance.)
- By TooLowToZero in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2013, 03:30 PM
- By LCW in forum iPad 3Replies: 14Last Post: 10-27-2012, 07:33 PM
- By mjh483 in forum iPad 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:30 AM
- By LadyX in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 03-06-2012, 08:45 PM
- By a_cellphoneguy in forum Original iPadReplies: 16Last Post: 04-20-2010, 06:16 PM