Weather widget time not working??

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I jail broke when I put the stock weather widget on my springboard the time does not update unless I do a hard reset. I opens phone up and the time is hours old and the weather rarely updates as well. Anyone have any ideas? Drives me crazy

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I jail broke when I put the stock weather widget on my springboard the time does not update unless I do a hard reset. I opens phone up and the time is hours old and the weather rarely updates as well. Anyone have any ideas? Drives me crazy

Time is fine for me, but I share your frustrations on the weather updating part.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Time is fine for me, but I share your frustrations on the weather updating part.

The weather is due to yahoo changing their free GPS service to paid one. If u go to Cydia, mostly all the iWidget packs have been updated to a new location.js that resolves the issue. If that doesn't resolve ur issue let me know and I'll upload it for u

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
The weather is due to yahoo changing their free GPS service to paid one. If u go to Cydia, mostly all the iWidget packs have been updated to a new location.js that resolves the issue. If that doesn't resolve ur issue let me know and I'll upload it for u

I'm trying to get the iwidget minion weather to work. I can't get the weather portion to update. Seeing by your post, wondering if you could help. The developer recomended "MyLocation" but I can't find that.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to get the iwidget minion weather to work. I can't get the weather portion to update. Seeing by your post, wondering if you could help. The developer recomended "MyLocation" but I can't find that.

You can download "GPS weather lockscreen". MyLocation comes packaged with that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2