Please help, daily reboots on Jailbroken iPhone 5

Ckidwell

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have been searching for resolutions for my issues with my jailbroken iPhone 5 but haven't found anything solid. I've tried to uninstall most of my jailbreak apps/tweaks to see if I find a resolution and I haven't.

Here are some issues: While phone is locked and playing music through Bluetooth (only way I generally play music from my iphone) it will continue to play music but the screen will not come on to allow me to unlock or use the phone without a hard reset. This does not happen every time, but I'd say at least 50% of the time.

My other problem seems to be random, where the phone will go into safemode.

This is what I have installed from cydia:
Bitesms
NCsettings
weekillbackground
Applocker
crashreporter (hoping it would help me but hasn't)
ncdate for notification center

Any help is appreciated!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This is what I have installed from cydia:
Bitesms
NCsettings
weekillbackground
Applocker
crashreporter (hoping it would help me but hasn't)
ncdate for notification center

Any help is appreciated!

I have all those except applocker and ncdate. If that's everything you have, my guess is AppLocker.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Is it the most recent version of BiteSMS from the beta server or is it the most recent release from the BigBoss server?

Even with the fixes in the newer betas, I was having that issue so I deleted the Bite repo and just started getting the final releases instead. That might help with the safe mode reboots.

With the other, Try Applocker like Massie suggested and see if that does anything?

Ckidwell

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Thank you both for your replies. I have the full version of bitesms from big boss repo. I removed app locker and I'm going to give lockdown a shot. If it weren't for my two year old trying to call everyone I wouldn't need an app like that!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Good luck! If you still have issues I'd consider sending your crash reports to the developers of your Cydia apps; maybe one of them will catch something you're not seeing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73