- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone 4s stuck on "connect to itunes" screen after I have updated
I have a iphone 4S (blocked to the o2 carrier UK) and had it jailbroken. Fine. Then, by stupidity, I forgot about the jailbreak and decided to update my iphone. I think it was to the ios 6.1.2.
Since this my phone is stuck the the "connect to itunes" screen. Have tried EVERY THING I found on the internet (including DFU mode and blablabla) and nothing will make it out of it. I'm going crazy here!!
Can anyone help me?
- 05-07-2013, 01:59 AM #2
- 05-07-2013, 08:13 PM #3
- By kill12355 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 34Last Post: 12-06-2014, 12:47 PM
- By iphone3gsnhelp in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2012, 09:05 AM
- By escentz#AC in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2012, 02:42 PM
- By bosliks in forum iTunesReplies: 7Last Post: 10-14-2010, 02:56 PM
- By alokeprasad in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2009, 07:56 AM