stuck on boot logo
Well I was having good luck with the Evasion jailbreak, from what I understand there is absolutely no way to fix this without restoring to 6.1.3 and losing the jailbreak forever.
What BS, this phone is useless without the jailbreak, probably gonna get a HTC One now, sick of Apple trying to control my device that I own, and sick of these un-repairable iPhone issue's, so much for "it just works"...
And yes I have had the same problem on a stock iPhone that was never jailbroken before, maybe instead of finding ways to stop people from jailbreaking Apple should focus on modernizing their ancient OS, and fixing the major problems that still plague it..
- 04-07-2013, 06:11 PM #2
- 04-07-2013, 06:45 PM #3
- 04-07-2013, 08:20 PM #5
- 04-08-2013, 03:11 PM #6
Re: stuck on boot logo
- 04-08-2013, 05:12 PM #8iMore Specialist
- 1,342 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: stuck on boot logo
I'm going to share a conversation I had with one of Apple's engineers with you.
I've often wondered why Apple doesn't support a jailbreak with the caveat that taking the jailbreak voids your right to customer service. To me, I see it as a win/win. The customer gets the jailbreak. Apple gets a controlled jailbreak((ie, while allowing all of the typical tweaks, they could reduce piracy, etc)). I see this as a way to bring more tech inclined users towards Apple products.
His reply was the only solid argument I've ever heard against the jailbreak. He pointed out that many users jailbreak without understanding it, even now. If the jailbreak became easier, more users would likely jailbreak without thinking of consequences. Upon doing so, they'd depart from the "Apple Experience" they wish to provide customers. Then, any problems they'd experience would be equated with Apple products and the customer's frustrations would become bad word of mouth to potential customers.
Read through this thread. You should be able to connect with why Apple continues to oppose an easily accessible jailbreak.
- By lolopo in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2013, 10:26 PM
- By philly in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-24-2010, 02:51 PM
- By boostd in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2009, 11:18 AM
- By boostd in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2009, 02:37 AM
- By oateo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2009, 11:38 PM