6.1.3 Update/Notification Icon Question

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPad 4 that is on 6.1.2 and isn't jailbroken (yet). The other day I got the update notification for 6.1.3. Now I have the badge app icon showing one under the settings icon. I now jailbroke the iPad, but the badge icon is still showing one for wanting to update to 6.1.3. Is there a way I can get that to go away?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPad 4 that is on 6.1.2 and isn't jailbroken (yet). The other day I got the update notification for 6.1.3. Now I have the badge app icon showing one under the settings icon. I now jailbroke the iPad, but the badge icon is still showing one for wanting to update to 6.1.3. Is there a way I can get that to go away?

It is my understanding that you would have had to update and no getting around that in order for the badge notification to away on settings. The problem is as everyone is reporting that you cannot jailbreak as of now with the latest update. Key word being NOW unless Apple shut that down or someone comes up with a jailbreak.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
You can remove the downloaded update with battery doctor pro. Also noota will hide the badge.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
You can remove the downloaded update with battery doctor pro. Also noota will hide the badge.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Noota worked. Thanks!