Jailbroken iPhone 4s iOS 6.1 Stuck in Super Safe Mode PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

thetechgirl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
I would really appreciate if someone helped me out. So I was downloading Dashboard X from the sinfuliPhone repo, and when I rebooted my phone, it got stuck on the Apple logo for a few hours. I held the home and power button, then the volume button and let go to get it in super safe mode, and once I did, I went to Cydia and uninstalled the tweak, along with a few more tweaks. Nothing changed and it stayed in super safe mode. Crash reporter said that it was Winterboard that caused the crash, so I even uninstalled that, and it's still stuck. I trie rebooting it, and now it's stuck on the Apple logo again. I don't want to restore, because that would mean that I'd have to update to iOS 6.1.3 afterwards for Siri and stuff, and there's no jailbreak for that and I really don't want an unjailbroken phone. If anyone knows how to help please respond!!!!!! Thanks!!!!! (Also wth is TinyUmbrella and can it possibly help me?) Thanks! I'm on iOS 6.1 now on an iPhone 4s.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,
I would really appreciate if someone helped me out. So I was downloading Dashboard X from the sinfuliPhone repo, and when I rebooted my phone, it got stuck on the Apple logo for a few hours. I held the home and power button, then the volume button and let go to get it in super safe mode, and once I did, I went to Cydia and uninstalled the tweak, along with a few more tweaks. Nothing changed and it stayed in super safe mode. Crash reporter said that it was Winterboard that caused the crash, so I even uninstalled that, and it's still stuck. I trie rebooting it, and now it's stuck on the Apple logo again. I don't want to restore, because that would mean that I'd have to update to iOS 6.1.3 afterwards for Siri and stuff, and there's no jailbreak for that and I really don't want an unjailbroken phone. If anyone knows how to help please respond!!!!!! Thanks!!!!! (Also wth is TinyUmbrella and can it possibly help me?) Thanks! I'm on iOS 6.1 now on an iPhone 4s.

Well, this IS what piracy gets you. My best recommendation is to boot into safe mode by turning off the phone, holding the volume up button, and turn the phone on. Do not let go of the volume up button until you see your lockscreen. Then go into cydia and uninstall mobile substrate. This will uninstall all your tweaks. Reboot your phone. If that works, yay. If not, you're stuck restoring. And next time, if you really need an app, just buy it.

thetechgirl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much! I'll try that; I hope it'll work!!! Yeah, I learned my lesson. But see the thing was, I had downloaded the legit version of dashboardx, and it made me unable to quit all my apps except the system ones, so I tried a different version, because I've learned from experience that different apps from different sources don't always have the same indirect effects on the springboard.:D

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Thank you so much! I'll try that; I hope it'll work!!! Yeah, I learned my lesson. But see the thing was, I had downloaded the legit version of dashboardx, and it made me unable to quit all my apps except the system ones, so I tried a different version, because I've learned from experience that different apps from different sources don't always have the same indirect effects on the springboard.:D

Well yes, because the unofficial ones are usually a version behind. Sometimes they work great. Sometimes they lead to this. It's best just to avoid the cracked apps. And sorry for mis-gendering you.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73