Questions regarding jailbreak
So I read through the q&a and I still have some questions.
1. Are there any downfalls? As in purchased apps that will no longer work. Broken features. Things like that.
2. Is there or isn't there a jailbreak option for 6.1.3. Using google I came across one but I had to pay to use it. And I read in this forum that you should never have to pay. But I'm not having much luck finding a free option that's available for the iPhone 5 yet.
3. Where is the best jailbreak resource. This forum is awesome but I'm not finding much in terms of direction on where to go to jailbreak or stay updated on when a jailbreak exploit releases for the newest software.
I assume my other questions can be answered when I actually begin the process. Which from what I've found isn't too difficult. Appears to be a one click solution?
- 03-30-2013, 11:00 PM #2
- By rosenstar in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2011, 03:43 PM
- By crwmlw#IM in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2011, 09:11 AM
- By crwmlw in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2011, 06:58 AM
- By Piesang in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2010, 04:39 PM
- By gangrenespleen in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-19-2009, 11:19 AM