iPhone stalls when deleting apps from homescreen

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a jailbroken iphone. I recently deleted some launch daemons and langpacks. (i dont know if i had the issue before i did this though). When i hold an icon and they all shake. Everything is fine until i press the "x". It suddenly freezes for a while. My only option is to force restart. One time i tried waiting it out and after about 5 minutes i got the alert to delete the app. How can i fix this? any ideas as to whats causing the issue?

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I have a jailbroken iphone. I recently deleted some launch daemons and langpacks. (i dont know if i had the issue before i did this though). When i hold an icon and they all shake. Everything is fine until i press the "x". It suddenly freezes for a while. My only option is to force restart. One time i tried waiting it out and after about 5 minutes i got the alert to delete the app. How can i fix this? any ideas as to whats causing the issue?

It sounds like an issue with the jailbreak. It's common to have unexplainable issues while jailbreaking.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
well is there any way i can fix it without getting rid of the jailbreak?

Not that I know of. General jailbreak issue practice is to turn off tweaks one by one to find what is causing the problem, and then get rid of that particular tweak. If that's not possible, a restore would be the next step, causing you to lose the JB.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2