PebblyBars: Two Great Themes in One!
After seeing a couple of really cool themes online--RisingBars and Pebbly--it occurred to me that they would look pretty nice together. So I made a new theme that combines the two.
Here is RisingBars:
And here is Pebbly:
And finally, here is PebblyBars:
If you'd like, this variation--PebblyBarsLowWeather--gives you a little more breathing room for notifications:
A few installation notes:
-To make the secondary notification stack transparent, you must install NoLockNotificationsBG in Cydia.
-To remove the lock clock, use Lockscreen Clock Hide. Using Springtomize2's "Hide Top Bar" will not move the notifications correctly.
-There is no solution for the tinted bar below the last notification in the PebblyBars screenshot.
-The wallpaper in the screenshot is a default iOS wallpaper included on your iPhone. However, RisingBars uses its own set of 5 wallpapers that will rotate over the course of the day. If you'd like to change them, refer to the the original post about the theme or the Cydia page for the original theme. Add the developer's repo to Cydia to find it:Code:
Hope someone gets some use from these. Enjoy!
- 03-28-2013, 06:30 PM #2
- By HeartbeatFCTRY in forum iPhone 5Replies: 11Last Post: 03-08-2013, 07:05 PM
- By Mickyfin in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2010, 08:41 AM
- By dvotaw in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2009, 05:15 PM
- By bane#IM in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2008, 10:41 AM
- By Johnnytk36#IM in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2008, 04:53 PM