Undo typing tweak for accidental deletes
Just curious if there is an Undo tweak or something similar for when one accidentally deletes text.
I was editing stuff on my Notes App when fat fingers took over. I accidentally ended up selecting all and hit the delete key. I was able to recover because the WiFi on my iPad was off. So I retyped everything into my iPhone.
- 03-27-2013, 03:44 PM #2
Re: Undo typing tweak for accidental deletes
Yes. Just shake your device. That will bring up the undo/redo menu on anything running 4.x and up.
iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3
Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
- By Massie in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2011, 12:55 AM
- By sparkso in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2011, 08:01 PM
- By frozinwater in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2011, 06:53 AM
- By aron639 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2011, 03:59 AM
- By jaguar11 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2010, 10:22 PM