MAJOR PROBLEM: Stuck on apple logo (iPhone 5)

Nes0x

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I have a big problem with my iPhone 5. Yesterday i downloaded a theme from cydia, to try it, I went to Winterboard, applied it and respringed, but when i respringed the apple logo wouldnt go away.
to be more specific, the screen is abit darker then usual, and the apple logo shows for 10-15 seconds, and then it blinks away and come back on the screen, it also vibrates every 7 secounds like the iphone do right before starting.

Here are the stuff i've tried to do:

Itunes Restore:

Tried to restore by holding the shift key down and use 6.1.2 ipsw.

DFU Mode:

I've tried this serval times with restoring on itunes, gives me error codes

TinyUmbrella:

Tried to do Fix Recovery, Enter Recovery, Exit Recovery.

iFunBox:

Also tried to delete some of my themes, tweaks and apps to clear so space.

I'd really like to solve this issue without having to restore and update, because im on 6.1.2, and the jailbreak dosnt work with 6.1.3.

Hope you can help me !

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Whenever anyone runs into problems on a JB device I always find that the simplest solution is to post up and then wait for help depending on the user's JB knowledge. In any case I had this happen to me a little while back when I started doing a Cydia update and then without thinking powered off the phone. After putting it into DFU mode then trying to reboot it I just turned it off until I could get to a charger(I was out). I plugged it in and left it charging for about an hour and when I came back my phone had booted back up. This might not work for you but another thing you can try if you haven't already messed up the JB is to get iExplorer plug in the phone and if you can browse the file system go to /var/stash/Themes.xxxx look for the theme that is giving problems and delete it. The phone should just boot in OEM without any theme GL.

Nes0x

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes, just did that with iFunBox, deleted all the tweaks and themes i downloaded that day, problem is still occuring.

alexat1

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I had that problem with my iphone 5 but not vibrating and couldnt restore got stuck on apple logo. I put to restore custom first with tinyumbrella open and then it would give me error 11 then i tried without tinyumbrella and it would give me error 3194 but the apple logo ould reappear and the phone would boot up. I had to do it a couple of time before I got it to boot up. Keep trying might have some luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner