Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iPhone 4 Boot Loop
Yesterday, I was using my phone, and It just randomly went to the Apple logo, kind of like a boot loop, but I didn't reeboot my device. I let it die, and charged it this morning, and It's doing the same thing. It also won't let me go into Safe Mode. Is there anything I can do other than restore my device. Any help would be appriciated.
Last edited by MichaelxDann; 03-23-2013 at 07:24 AM.
- 03-23-2013, 07:36 AM #2
- By boovish in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2013, 08:19 PM
- By marcellen76 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2012, 03:17 AM
- By djg21 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2012, 05:58 PM
- By rob1994 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2011, 03:37 AM
- By KBug in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-05-2011, 10:34 AM