Results 1 to 11 of 11
Can I jailbreak a Verizon iPhone 4 containing iOS 6.1.3?
I have a CDMA/Verizon White iPhone 4 16gb. I have recently been putting in screens for iPads, iPods, and iPhones for family and friends and played with a friends Jailbroken iPhone 5... I have had 2 jailbroken devices, an iPhone 8gb 3GS and an iPhone 4 16gb GSM/AT&T. And man it sure has changed since my Cydia days. So I was like "I got this phone for free (Sister Gave It To Me In Exchange for an iPod touch 4th gen screen installation and iPad screen installation) so why not try and jailbreak it!" So I did a quick search and boom! Millions of different site pop-up and I scroll through them and find an evasi0n program for the iOS version 6.1.2 and I downloaded it to my computer and jailbroke it. changed my font to Halo 3 font and download a tweek, a LS theme. I don't remember which one since I didn't expect it to go to the apple logo start-up screen and stay there for 30 minutes or more. So I did a quick search and have started the restore process (Yes I backed up everything before the Jailbreak) But now it is updating to iOS 6.1.3! And I would like to try to jailbreak it again. "the right way"? So that's why I'm here. So I am wondering what my best options are.
I wanted to clarify that the device I have and that this happened to is an CDMA/Verizon iPhone 4 16gb.
- 03-22-2013, 10:49 PM #2
re: Can I jailbreak a Verizon iPhone 4 containing iOS 6.1.3?
FYI: This thread was renamed from
iPhone 4 CDMA/Verizon Jailbreaking Problems
- 03-22-2013, 11:24 PM #3
Re: Can I jailbreak a Verizon iPhone 4 containing iOS 6.1.3?
My understanding is that once you upgrade to 6.1.3 this fixes one or more of the exploits used to jailbreak. So, the short answer is currently there is no means to jailbreak with iOS 6.1.3
- 03-23-2013, 02:30 AM #4iMore Pro
- 688 Posts
- iOS Version
- 08-09-2013, 03:11 PM #7
- 08-09-2013, 03:55 PM #8
- 08-09-2013, 09:01 PM #9
- 08-11-2013, 03:53 PM #10
- 08-12-2013, 05:49 AM #11
- By Irish Rose in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 60Last Post: 08-28-2012, 03:39 PM
- By daneg in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2011, 11:42 AM
- By Alveezy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 49Last Post: 05-03-2011, 04:16 PM
- By jpf22467 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-08-2011, 12:44 AM
- By boey in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2008, 05:21 PM