- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Desperately need help with Messages.app bug!
So I have an iPhone 4S running 6.1. It's jailbroken and everything was fine until today.... I notice when I go to compose a new message it deletes the conversation right away. I can type the whole message out but when it finishes sending, it leaves the conversation and returns to the messages app main screen. None of my previous conversations are there. Also when I receive a text, my phone vibrates but no message or indicator comes up. The app is still blank at the main screen. But when I boot in safe mode everthing goes back to normal. I can send and receive messages just fine. I really have no clue since I can't restore/upgrade without getting 6.1.3 any help is MUCH appreciated! Thanks in advance.
P.s. sorry if I did anything wrong, brand new here lol.
- 03-21-2013, 03:40 AM #2
Re: Desperately need help with Messages.app bug!
What was the last tweak you installed before the problem began? If its working in safe mode it's something to do with a tweak.
If you have SBsettings installed bring it up on your screen tap the more icon then scroll down to mobile substrate addons and turn off the last tweaks you added and then respring.
You should be able to determine the culprit. Once you find it and uninstall it via Cydia make sure you turn it back on in SBsettings before uninstalling it as it can cause issues.
Hope this helps.
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2012, 01:05 AM
- By jorge.franqui20#CB in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 08-20-2010, 11:08 PM
- By Coffeegrower in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2010, 12:06 PM
- By kcpdh in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2010, 02:12 AM
- By Lsufan3103 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2009, 04:29 PM