Desperately need help with Messages.app bug!

BobPatriotsFan

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
So I have an iPhone 4S running 6.1. It's jailbroken and everything was fine until today.... I notice when I go to compose a new message it deletes the conversation right away. I can type the whole message out but when it finishes sending, it leaves the conversation and returns to the messages app main screen. None of my previous conversations are there. Also when I receive a text, my phone vibrates but no message or indicator comes up. The app is still blank at the main screen. But when I boot in safe mode everthing goes back to normal. I can send and receive messages just fine. I really have no clue since I can't restore/upgrade without getting 6.1.3 :( any help is MUCH appreciated! Thanks in advance.

P.s. sorry if I did anything wrong, brand new here lol.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What was the last tweak you installed before the problem began? If its working in safe mode it's something to do with a tweak.

If you have SBsettings installed bring it up on your screen tap the more icon then scroll down to mobile substrate addons and turn off the last tweaks you added and then respring.

You should be able to determine the culprit. Once you find it and uninstall it via Cydia make sure you turn it back on in SBsettings before uninstalling it as it can cause issues.

Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR