- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iOS 3.1.3 Jailbreak Issues
I have been jailbreaking for awhile and I ran in to some trouble.
I'm using an iPhone 2G running 3.1.3 I tried to restore my iphone and rejailbreak. But I ran into some problems.
When using redsn0w or pwnagetool I get a package header error and I can not fix it using suggestions I found elsewhere on the web. It will not go away and I cannot update cydia manually to try to fix the problem.
Using spirit or jailbreakme allows me to update and everything seems to be ok but when I go to download some stuff it says I do not have the right firmware (ie ios firmware >= 3.0), even though I am on 3.1.3.
Can someone please help me out so I can jailbreak again?
Last edited by jailbreakhelp313; 03-20-2013 at 06:59 PM.
- By mascott in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-27-2011, 07:34 PM
- By AppAttack in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2009, 05:35 PM
- By mjhartz87 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2009, 05:59 AM
- By archaic44 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-03-2009, 04:23 PM
- By whoopn in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2009, 09:14 AM