- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Updating to 6.1.2
I have an iphone 5 with 6.01, I haven't updated to later versions due to lack of wifi. Now I have it, the day 6.1.3 is out. I'm wanting to install 6.1.2, is this still possible? My iphone seems to respring on its own and seems buggy. Any help would be great
- 03-19-2013, 09:50 PM #2
- 03-19-2013, 10:29 PM #3
Re: Updating to 6.1.2
there might be a slight chance Apple is still signing 6.1.2, if so you can download 6.1.2 and direct your restore to that ipsw file and get it!
if you hurry you might have success!
go here for the appropriate firmware
Download iOS firmwares, jailbreak tools and more
- By cardfan in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2009, 12:56 PM
- By chris-2008 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2008, 04:24 PM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 09-22-2008, 02:55 PM
- By Jeremy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2008, 01:59 PM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 33Last Post: 09-12-2008, 12:52 PM