Tweak to Dismiss Lock Screen Notifications?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone tell me of a tweak that allows you to dismiss notifications from the lock screen that ALSO removes the Notification Center listing and icon badge for the item?

I know about Ipsum, but it no longer handles badges or nc listings. What I'd like is something similar to the X button that BiteSMS adds to message notifications.

image.jpg

Thanks!

Tojasonhoo

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Search cydia for clearlocknotifications. You pull down on lock screen to clear and it clears everything in notifications too. It's free. Not sure about all badges but don't think it clears mail badge.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Search cydia for clearlocknotifications. You pull down on lock screen to clear and it clears everything in notifications too. It's free. Not sure about all badges but don't think it clears mail badge.

Thanks but it doesn't seem to do what I want (clearing the initial popup alert, or any single alert after that). For now I'm back to Ipsum and will just clear badges using IntelliscreenX. Thanks again!

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
If you just don't want them to show in lock screen then go into settings > notifications and disable the "view in lock screen" option...

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk 2

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
No, I want them to show; what I'm looking for is a quick way to dismiss the ones I don't need (spam, etc).

Justin Thurmond

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Try using multils, i am looking for the similar solution and thismis as close as i can get.. I would like to remove the popup alert and also the list and only allow the notification to the ncenter.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't apply to me anymore?I'm on iOS 7 now?but if anyone needs a solution I highly recommend using Bulletin for all your lock screen/Notification Center jailbreak needs. (Not Bulletin Pro, which is a totally different app from another dev.)

Awesome features, including swipe to dismiss of lock screen pop ups.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711