iphone 4s stuck on apple logo, NOTHING works

nickyfondz

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I just had this happen to me at work. I noticed my iphone shut off for some odd reason. Every time I did a hard reset it went to the regular apple screen. It then went to a black screen quick and then the dim screen. Volume up button didn't work or anything. Turned it into DFU multiple times and it still wouldn't restore. Said that the device wasn't able to. Somehow got it to DFU with the USB to iTunes logo. It is now restoring to 6.1.4 :(

Justin Cespedes

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Have you found a solution for this ,
Because I think I got the same problem

I was trying to download Siri from cydia for my iphone 4
Ios 6.1.3 ,

After the download it said REBOOT device

Then it just was on the apple logo for a long time

I tried iReb, restoring w/ iTunes
Dfu mode( usually works)

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Have you found a solution for this ,
Because I think I got the same problem

I was trying to download Siri from cydia for my iphone 4
Ios 6.1.3 ,

After the download it said REBOOT device

Then it just was on the apple logo for a long time

I tried iReb, restoring w/ iTunes
Dfu mode( usually works)

I am almost certain your problem is because you rebooted your phone which has a tethered jailbreak. You need to put the phone back into DFU mode and select Boot Tethered​ from redsn0w. That is how the tethered jailbreak works.

akemsue

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
i use iphone 4 in ios 6.1.2 JB...i have a same problem that apple logo stuck...many way that i use still same..n 1 more problem is my power button is broken..i really dont know what i can do now...plezz help me..i try to restore via itunes but have error..many sofware i use to try in the recovery mode..but still same on apple logo...:(

sticker12

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm referring to using something to rename the files. Then seeing if you'll boot after that.

I can't find these 2 files in my ipad. Also when I try to rejailbreak using evasion i get the error that it can't get "com.apple.mobile.installation,plist"
What else can I do?

rrcjr51

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
When I woke this morning mi iphone 4 was showing only the apple logo.

When I try to reboot it it shows the apple logo. The screen will flash show the apple logo slightly bright for 2 seconds then sit permanently in a very darkened apple logo.

I've been searching on google quite simply my phone does nothing, nothing works and i have no idea what to do.

I recently bout the phone used at a cellular repair store. I took it into an AT&T store to see if the could help. They informed me that it had been jailbroke with Cydia.

oxoSPIKEoxo

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I had my iPhone 4 was stuck but flashing on and of I tried every thing till I read on YouTube how to do it turn phone of hold home button down still holding the home reconnect data lead after 10 secs but can take longer it came up and put me in to recovery mode connected to iTunes and revoverd my iPhone. Good luck hope this works for you.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I had my iPhone 4 was stuck but flashing on and of I tried every thing till I read on YouTube how to do it turn phone of hold home button down still holding the home reconnect data lead after 10 secs but can take longer it came up and put me in to recovery mode connected to iTunes and revoverd my iPhone. Good luck hope this works for you.

That would recovery mode. :)

sneak_away

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem. My Iphone 4s stuck , than i forced reboot, than the apple logo flashed over and over. I try it everything that is in google in any forums for 8 hours. I try it the itunes restore i try it the DFU restore and nothing , my phone couldn't start booting. Than i put my iphone on the FRIDGE for 10 minutes and Boom Magic, i was very desperate but it worked, i swear im not trolling maybe the fridge cooled the system or maybe smth else happend but it worked so who cares. Who need logic anyway. I loged in just to say that if you try it all the solutions that the internet has to say dont throw your phone away try this it worked for me, i signed up becouse i searched for 8 hours and nothing else worked, hope it works for you too!

xxlehoixx

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
while installing something from cydia my device crashed earlier

when i try to reboot it it shows the apple logo, the screen will flash and it will reshow the apple logo slightly bright for 2 seconds then sit permanently in a very darkened apple logo

i've been googling for hours and had nothing work (read many links from this site)

i can enter DFU mode but nothing works
i can reboot the device but nothing works (goes to said dark screen)
i can enter restore mode but nothing works

quite simply my phone does nothing, nothing works and i have no idea what to do

pleeease help me mine does the exact same thing and i have nooo idea how to fix it, i brought a new battery and screen for the 4s

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative