Results 1 to 1 of 1
AirBlue Temp Folder location
Hi. I just purchased an iPad mini. My first Apple device, so a noob with stuff related to iOS. iPad is jailbroken and AirBlue is installed.
Whenever I try to share a file using airBlue, I think it stores it in a temporary folder(it's own Documents folder?) before sending it. However I cannot find that folder. I tried to send a file multiple times, and now available spave on my iPad is 0 MB. Could anyone direct me to he correct path to this folder? I have iFile installed.
- By GadgetGuru72 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2010, 05:44 PM
- By mcallshow in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-28-2009, 02:03 AM
- By mcdan333 in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2008, 01:27 PM
- By hotrod in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2008, 10:21 PM
- By llarson in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2007, 09:33 AM