- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Turn off screen via SSH / Simulate sleep/wake button
I wall-mounted an old, jailbroken iPad behind a tinted glass (so it is sort of invisible when not in use). Since it's not accessible, I'm pushing SSH command to it in order to make it open various app and do other stuff, but I can't find a way to turn off the screen (or simulate the sleep/wake button).
I'm pretty sure that it's easy to do, but I can't figure it out, and I really can't find anything useful on google..
- By Optic Dev in forum iPhone 4Replies: 13Last Post: 12-14-2011, 10:56 PM
- By redsox82 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 21Last Post: 08-04-2011, 03:21 PM
- By timbales1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2011, 01:54 PM
- By timbales1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2011, 04:03 PM
- By badmoon75 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2009, 10:40 AM