Theme: LS Frost for iPhone 5
Had a bit of time this morning, so I thought I'd port an older theme over to iPhone 5. Here is LS Frost:
Wallpaper JPEGifier Version
Also required: Lockscreen Clock Hide (Cydia, free).
Status bar icons, l to r: BiteSMS, themed OpenNotifier, OpenNotifier, IntelliscreenX, IntelliscreenX
Happy to answer questions if needed. There is a really good ReadMe file included with the theme that will answer a LOT of basic questions on how to change weather, how to move things around, etc. If you have a question, it very well could be answered there!
Original design by technouse
- 03-16-2013, 10:44 AM #2
- 03-16-2013, 03:54 PM #3
- 03-16-2013, 05:13 PM #5
Re: Theme: LS Frost for iPhone 5
Sure, if you want to replace or delete them it's in theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI and the images start with bottombarknobgray. Replace with others from a different theme or delete to use the stock slider, or just download a new slider and put it above Frost in WinterBoard.
- 03-16-2013, 06:51 PM #7
- 03-16-2013, 10:14 PM #8
- 03-17-2013, 07:57 AM #9
- 03-17-2013, 11:36 PM #10
- 03-25-2013, 07:52 AM #12
- By Nina Singh in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2011, 03:47 AM
- By DataCentre in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-12-2010, 09:50 AM
- By slashgene in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2010, 04:16 PM
- By jeffnucci in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2010, 01:29 AM
- By ofijo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2009, 01:55 PM