- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Unable to activate or downgrade
First off, I'd like to appologize in advance for my lack of tech talk...if you could answer my question with as less technological terms as you can I'd be grateful! (On that note, I'm not absolutely horrible either)
I have an iPhone 3Gs that was unlocked and jailbroken on iOs 4.1, then I made the mistake of updating it via iTunes to iOs 6.0.2.
This led to me not being able to activate my phone (I have the original sim card-Rogers but its not active right now, if that helps)
The iPhone is (I think) still on the iPad baseband, I have tried to downgrade it, but nothing happens.
I need to unlock and jailbreak it so that I can use my current Fido sim card.
Also, it was manufactured the 42nd week of 2010
Please let me know what other information you need...
And in advance, thank you
- 03-15-2013, 11:28 AM #2
- By seibpa in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2013, 09:38 AM
- By Proco2020 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2012, 03:30 PM
- By arcurlyq in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2011, 10:05 AM
- By kzrxryder in forum iPhone 2G ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2011, 08:03 PM
- By sammars69 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:41 AM