Unlock or Flash and how do I go about it

Fiifi O

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I ahave an iphone 4 CDMA and its jailbroken. but it has no sim slot and I cant get any network coverage for my phone therefore no calls and texts. I took it to the one and only CDMA network provider in my country {GHANA}. that is "Expresso" but they charge too much nd I guess someone somewhere knows how to go about it. THANKS A BUNCH IN ADVACE

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I ahave an iphone 4 CDMA and its jailbroken. but it has no sim slot and I cant get any network coverage for my phone therefore no calls and texts. I took it to the one and only CDMA network provider in my country {GHANA}. that is "Expresso" but they charge too much nd I guess someone somewhere knows how to go about it. THANKS A BUNCH IN ADVACE
There is nothing you can do. And you've already dismissed the only thing you could do: find a network provider that is compatible with the phone. Nothing further can be done.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site

Like Kevin said, sorry but u are out of luck. Having no SIM card slot makes ur choices super limited.

Heavy Fluid

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me, or am I crazy? I thought that the 4 had a SIM slot? I know that the Verizon 4 has one. I thought that they all did.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
The CDMA iPhone4 has no SIM - the Verizon iPhone4S does have a SIM, as it is capable of being unlocked for use in countries other than the USA.

I didn't mean the Verizon 4S didn't have a sim, I meant the CDMA iPhone 4(plural) didn't. That's the problem I have with there being a 4 and 4S, it's hard to make iPhone 4 plural without it looking like a different model. Oh well, thanks for helping to clarify it.

mrasool

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I know that this thread is old but I still could not keep myself from making this post.

Can't this iPhone 4 - CDMA be flashed with "Expresso" relevant files and made to work on the said network ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner