2 Issues with Jailbreak

Tules

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had my jailbreak on my iPhone 4S 6.1.2 since the day it was available.

1. The storage availability on my iphone has been steadily decreasing. 6.5gb free, to 6.1gb.. Etc. with hardly anything being added and if added and causes issue will be deleted.

2. The battery was fine on my iphone for the first month, but lately it has not been that great. I read that SBSettings was a possible cause, and I just deleted it today, will see if the problem reoccurs.

This is not my first jailbreak, and I can sort of recall the space issue only.

Any assistance would be greaty appreciated. Thank you.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I've had my jailbreak on my iPhone 4S 6.1.2 since the day it was available.

1. The storage availability on my iphone has been steadily decreasing. 6.5gb free, to 6.1gb.. Etc. with hardly anything being added and if added and causes issue will be deleted.

2. The battery was fine on my iphone for the first month, but lately it has not been that great. I read that SBSettings was a possible cause, and I just deleted it today, will see if the problem reoccurs.

This is not my first jailbreak, and I can sort of recall the space issue only.

Any assistance would be greaty appreciated. Thank you.

Jailbreak does not take up that much storage on ur phone and sbsettings is a small file. What themes have u downloaded, maybe that's it. Some themes can be huge depending on how detailed they are.

Tules

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for reply. I have only 1 theme on phone "circles for iPhone" and the space problem I doze by installing iCleaner, got rid of a lot of garbage files that apparently have accumulated. And the battery has gotten better since sbsettings was removed, but not that much better.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Can you list all the tweaks and apps you have running? The biggest draw on the batter will always be the screen. So if you have things that turn the screen on more often due to notification that will be a drag on the battery. If you have tweaks that keep the screen on longer the same thing. Another thing that is a big drag on the battery is using location or polling to the internet for information which will use your 3G radio or Wifi depending on which one is connected. So if you have a lockscreen with widgets for time, weather, etc. It is pulling that information from the web and if it's a pretty short interval that can cause a huge battery drain.

Tules

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Can you list all the tweaks and apps you have running? The biggest draw on the batter will always be the screen. So if you have things that turn the screen on more often due to notification that will be a drag on the battery. If you have tweaks that keep the screen on longer the same thing. Another thing that is a big drag on the battery is using location or polling to the internet for information which will use your 3G radio or Wifi depending on which one is connected. So if you have a lockscreen with widgets for time, weather, etc. It is pulling that information from the web and if it's a pretty short interval that can cause a huge battery drain.

I am using peekly? The lockscreen theme and it uses a lot of 3G/Wifi depending on where I am. This could be the cause of the battery drain? Thats a shame, it is a very cool theme!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2