- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Is there a way to trick the app store into thinking you own a paid app you got for free?
I want to give my brother the spider man game that i got from hipstore onto his ipod 4g. But i cant find it in my purchased list. So i was wondering if there was a way to trick the appstore into thinking you bought the app.
- 03-11-2013, 09:50 PM #2
- 03-11-2013, 09:51 PM #3
- 03-11-2013, 09:52 PM #4
- 03-11-2013, 09:53 PM #5
- 03-11-2013, 09:54 PM #6
Re: Is there a way to trick the app store into thinking you own a paid app you got for free?
[WARN]We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.
Thanks for understanding.[/WARN]
- By slumpey326 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2011, 12:11 PM
- By Dawkins Bull-Terrier in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:15 AM
- By dvigue in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2009, 10:08 AM
- By rwhite in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2009, 04:22 PM
- By KeLLStaR in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2009, 08:26 PM